Feb7th-9th No sampling due to needing a new sprayer.
Feb9th-12th No fog samples
Feb13 and Feb14: SF-ATW-160213 & SF-ATW-160214 were collected! about 100mL in each. Murky color with some sand/dirt in bottom of sample jar.
Feb 15: no fog sample. weekly acid bath per SOP will be preformed on the 16th of Feb.
Thursday the 4th of February: Acid washed. No sample
Friday the 5th of February: Finally we got a sample SF-ATW-160206 was about 95mL of fog sample. The active collector is was cleaned and set up for another night.
Tuesday Feb 2: No Sample. Sprinkles during the day. Light wind.
Wednesday Feb 3: No Sample. Light Wind. Over Cast.
Friday 29th of January: No sample present. We were expecting a storm over the weekend so I packed up the power supply unit on the active collector and shut the doors. Checked the guy-wires on the passive collector.
Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st: Checked on the passive collector as it was high winds. Was still standing.
Monday Feb 1st: Showed up at 9:30am to a fallen passive collector (HIGH winds Sunday night). I inspected the unit and there was no damage. I set it back up, and secured the guy wires. I watched the passive collector closely while I cleaned the active collector. The wind was strong during this time and the passive collector held up. After cleaning I followed the SOP and made a BLANK sample, and placed a sample jar there for the night.